Aaah...AH!

That's kind of how I feel right now. It felt so good to walk by the computer lab this morning and not go in and stress about the project. (I didn't finish the project completely which I was very upset about last night but I'm OK.) And now I have a lot of studying to do for finals.

I got a good night's sleep last night. I didn't dream I was staring at my computer screen {surprisingly}, I dreamt I was riding a bike and somebody pulled up beside me and told me I could hop on and off the sidewalk on my bike. So I tried doing that instead of getting on and off the sidewalk on the little ramp and I got it on the first try. I hopped off a sidewalk when I had to cross a street and I could hop back on when I wanted to. It was awesome.

Anyway, I walked outside with DeDe to go to school and it was really nice out. I immediately regretted my decision on bring my jacket. I had about 30 minutes before my class, so I walked right out of Boelter into the Court of Sciences and laid on the grass instead of sitting next to 100 gross, sweaty, stressed out engineering students. It felt really good.


Then I had class and CS review with my TA. I met this girl, Jenny, she is in my CS 32 class and I ended up studying with her and James for a while. She had to leave after like 2 hours and James and I kept studying. He left my apartment 20 minutes to 2 AM. Ah! There is so much to know, it's impossible to study everything. 

So Jenny told us a lot about other TAs in other discussion sections. Turns out they did super awesome reviews and their discussions were so much better than ours. Also, the other section of the class had a professor who did much more reviewing and was telling them more about what actually was going to be on the test than our professor did. It was so disappointing. I guess this is part of being a newbie at school. Next time I'm going to go to all the sections of the class and all the discussions to figure out what works best for me.

Today was also the USC vs. UCLA basketball game. I was so excited to proudly post on facebook about our glorious win, but we lost! How can that be?! We're really sucking this season. I didn't watch the game because I was too busy practicing writing recursive functions and sorting algorithms but the whole apartment building made a big groan at one point and James and I knew what that meant. What a shame. And we were considering going to the game. 

It's the freshmen. The guy missed all eight of his shots. Jrue Holiday. What kind of a name is that, Jrue? Nubes.

It's late. I'm showered, I have clean teeth, moisturizer on my face, Aquaphor on my lips. I'm going to bed so that I'm ready to rock tomorrow. Night!

Comments

  1. Спасибо за описание твоего дня! Удачи тебе завтра!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment