SWIMSUIT STUPENDOUS!

I am taking a swimming class next quarter which I am super psyched about. I'm finally going to learn how to swim properly. I need a one piece suit for the class and after careful consideration I settled on a Patagonia suit.

Look at this beauty! Don't you just want to cannonball into a pool in it? Don't you have visions of yourself doing the Single Ladies dance in it as soon as you put it on? I know I do.

This is a patagonia swimsuit. I looked at suits at REI and they were not cheaper than this. I decided to go with patagonia because I think it's great. Also good reviews.

I was trying to decide between getting a J.Crew one piece and a more sporty one. I opted for the sporty one and I think I made the right decision. The J.Crew suit was pretty! I will have it one day.

Comments