Fa-yeh!

I woke up at 7. It's 10 now and I'm just getting to my breakfast.

This stuff is amazing. Real Simple did a road test on yogurts, greek yogurts included. Fage prevailed and I decided to try it. I am by no means a yogurt connoisseur. If you gave me another brand of greek yogurt I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
These 6 ounces went a long way. I ate 1/3rd with a little honey and raisins. OK, maybe not a little, a lot of honey because I love it. Then another third was mixed with herbs and salt and eaten with meat and pita and this is the final 3rd with honey and raisins again.

Listening to Gossip Girl 1st season soundtrack and finishing up my cs project.

Comments

  1. "OK, maybe not a little, a lot of honey because I love it."
    That's why bees love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment