Uh...SNAP OUT OF IT!

I don't know why I'm feeling like crap but I feel pretty crappy. (Notice the substitution.) The weird thing is things are going well. I had my second Outdoor Adventures interview today and it went SOOOOOO well. I'm really excited. Work was good. My only regret is I didn't go swimming.

I was really looking forward to practicing our dance with my pledge sisters but I slept through it because I didn't feel up to it. I took a shower and felt too sorry for myself to get up. I should be getting super excited for surfing this weekend and I'm not. I didn't get around to making myself dinner until 9:30 tonight.

I'm going to post pictures of my happier days.

Posing with Lucy in my Anthro discussion!
My SUPER anthro team.
The cupcake decorating party.
Just like that. Feeling better already.

Comments

  1. Hey, а как тест по CS и audition сегодня?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have a CS test today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я знаю, "сегодня" относилось к audition. А про audition в блоге напишешь?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment