Wonderfully Fun June Weekend

This weekend was so unproductive, and so fun! I learned a new song on the guitar and I love singing it. I was really hoping to debut it for my parents on Skype (my bestest audience), but they didn't show up. What's up with that?! It's Russian song that was recently covered by Regina Spektor. It's called Old Jacket (Stariy Pidjak) and it's amazing.

IMG_1830

I also hiked to the top of Mt. Boney - an oldie, but a goodie. Saw many lizards, bunnies, and 2 snakes! I was sooooo exhausted when I came home. And then I had to make cat food. I procrastinated until Sunday. Tsk, tsk. The cats did not appreciate. The cool thing is that the cats get super-duper playful when they're hungry. That's how they wake me up in the morning. They chase each other around, it sounds like mini-buffalo herd running by my bed. They are clearly too fast for the shutter speed that I was using, but you can take a look at more cat attack photos on my flickr if you like.

IMG_1817

And man, oh man. I've been having ridiculously good blog-finding luck recently. I found Ghetto Hikes the other day. And this weekend I discovered Samantha, who writes bitches gotta eat. Her blog is hilarious. This lady certainly is "all killer, no filler".

I'll leave you with the Regina Spektor song that I was talking about.

Comments

  1. Ну, мама же вчера вечером уехала в Дивеево. Мы хотели поговорить с тобой на день раньше, я послал тебе сообщение об этом, но ты не ответила. Также во время чата с Вовой мы несколько раз тебе звонили, но ты не брала трубку. Я также оставлял тебе сообщение на автоответчик. Хотя, конечно, мне сегодня следовало попробовать связаться с тобой, но я как-то не подумал об этом. Мама уехала, а я проспал почти до 12 часов. :-( Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment