Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cards Against Humanity

IMG_5592

Have you guys ever played Cards Against Humanity? I was introduced to it early last year, and I've been raving about the game ever since. It's easy to explain, easy to setup, and quite educational. One of the unintentionally hilarious things is watching somebody surreptitiously whip out their phone to figure out what the card they just drew means. (How did I live not knowing what glory holes are??)

I wasn't going to blog about it, because I thought I was late to the CAH party last year. BUT I was hanging out with Olga Kay (it's OK to be jealous), and some less famous (but more a-do-ra-ble) friends, and they had never even heard of it! So, just in case any of you have been living under a rock never played it, consider yourself informed of this ridiculously awesome game.

IMG_5621
IMG_5611
IMG_5615

And if you get the card that says "the taint, the grundle, the fleshy fun-bridge", and cannot read it past "the taint" because you're laughing uncontrollably, you're doing it right.

Anyone experienced the joy of CAH yet?

PS. If you have been trying to buy the game from Amazon and it's constantly sold out, you can blame Forrest. He bought like 200 of them. (I forgive him because, after much complaining, he sent one to me.)

6 comments :

  1. That wikipedia page is HI-larious.

    I asked my game expert about CAH and he says its just a dirty Apples to Apples (whatever that means). You are so juvenile, Olga! ;) (I approve).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was going to mention Apples to Apples in this post, but really, it doesn't even compare. It just wasn't funny enough. CAH, on the other hand, is pure gold.

      Delete
    2. I'm sold. Now, if you'll excuse me, I miss the lovely safety of my rock.

      Delete
  2. Olga, from Russia, can juggle.

    ReplyDelete