Things that Made My Week


My week was mostly sleepless. Not for any particular reason, really. I just consistently went to bed late and woke up early. Looking forward to curling up with the cats for an afternoon nap in the sun.

It has been so warm here that I should be able to dry my laundry out of the balcony this weekend. Air-drying laundry is, admittedly, more time consuming than just throwing everything in the dryer, but I find it relaxing. It gives me time to think, saves me $1.25 at the laundromat, and makes my apartment a little cooler. Win, win, win.

Here are some things that made my week:
- this inspiring post
- a box of oreos on coworker's desk
- my favorite frenchie on love
sock-catching pup! (via Forrest)
- knowing this number doesn't come in black (otherwise I'd be $300 poorer. I'm all about the silver lining.)
- OK, I love Taylor Swift, but this is too hilarious not to post
this playlist made me the most happy (and productive) this week
  so much so, that I think it deserves two lines. There.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend also!

Comments

Post a Comment