Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fun (and Hilarious) Discovery


This is Arnold's workout tape. And it puts P90X to shame, my friends. I feel like I'm getting a workout just listening to it.

Wanna know how I found this gem?

I am in the mood for some Don't Stop Believin' air guitar. My search on rdio returns a million results and I scroll through trying to pick just the right version.

And then, I hear Arnold's peppy "Let's start our special program of resistance training without weights." *opening piano chords* "Push ups!"

JACKPOT.



 I challenge you to not lol when you listen to this.

4 comments :

  1. If that's not enough proof of the Hand of Providence, nothing is.

    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of they women.

    That's what I hear every time Arnold speaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome lol... You're right about feeling like you're working out while listening. If you like Arnold + Music, you need to see Arnold playing the violin. I haven't actually seen the movie, but it's on my list. There's a quick description in the first few minutes of this episode of You Look Nice Today, which is the reason I know it exists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my: "Schwarzenegger won a Golden Globe for "Best Acting Debut in a Motion Picture" for his portrayal of Joe Santo in Stay Hungry." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stay_Hungry

    ReplyDelete