photo via theyardpdx
Tomorrow is the ballet performance. We've all been working really hard on our technique, now it's time to let our muscle memory do the job, and dance with soul! It's going to be long day starting at 8 am with group pilates at the theater.
On Sunday I was really looking forward to going to the Everlane summer preview party. But it looks like I'm not going to be able to go because I need to make it to San Francisco before registration for WWDC(!!!!!) closes at 7 pm.
Here are some things that made me smile this week:- tensions run high in the newsroom (anchorman 2 worthy)
- want to know about the naked mole rat? this is a good (hilarious) place to start
- i might be the most excited person to attend WWDC '13
the official app and this article are getting me so pumped
- winning a morning-long email argument at work
it ended with: "Ok, put it under settings."
- cat diary and dog diary (mostly for my dad)
- "Gary always used too much mustard." from here (via joanna)
- re-reading some of David Sedaris' short stories before bed
Hope you have a great weekend!
(I need to relax, breathe, and stop being so giddy/nervous/crazy.)