Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Alive and Well

sass
photo by my awesome friend, JZ

Hmph, that last post was a quite a downer. But I made some goals (think: get a haircut) to accomplish before I am a year older and, suddenly, I feel better. And really, I've made a ton of progress in the last year (living by myself is fun -- wheeeee, i am part of a startup -- double wheeee, my salary increased by 40% -- half a wheeee, i went to wwdc -- triple, quadriple wheeee). There is really nothing I can do about getting older, so I might as well not have puffy eyes over it.

does anybody actually click these: youtube | spotify | itunes | rdio

PS. I really like this song and annoy people all day by humming the part that starts here.

2 comments :

  1. that DRESS. where where where??

    (and happy anniversary of your existence! xoxo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, the dress. I fell in love as soon as I saw it. It's this one from Madewell. They really nail the dresses over there. Don't you think?

      (and thank you, you're really sweet. Thankfully, it's not until the 31st.)

      Delete