No Sleep

cat nap!
photo by forrest

For the past couple of weeks I've been getting an average of 5 hours of sleep (3.5 hours TR + 6 hours MWF) every day.

I know being tired is like the most cliche thing to complain about, so let it be known I am not complaining. I only have myself to blame. This lack of sleep is a result of my newfound love for yoga (at 6:15 am, no less) combined with trying to finish the alpha release for my startup.

Last weekend obviously called for lots of nap-time with Moos. :)

PS. My favorite insight on sleep.

Comments

  1. I can't believe you can still get up for yoga when sleep-deprived! I adore 6:30am classes, but if I'm below my 7-8hr average...see ya yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Отличная фотка! Кто снимал?

    ReplyDelete
  3. О, вижу - "photo by forrest".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading about working this hard with so little sleep required me to take an extra nap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment