Dinner Lately

Untitled

Did you know that tomato soup and grilled cheese is chef Ramsay's favorite meal? It's how I justify having that for dinner every other night in the Fall/Winter. :)

But really, it might not be the healthiest of options, but it's delicious, takes all of 7 minutes to prepare, and you can't mess it up. Make a small grilled cheese sandwich, heat a serving of soup, drop a dollop of creme fraiche (does anybody else think of the southpark episode?) in the hot soup, slice some fruit that count as salad (ha!), and you're done,

I usually only make one batch of my own tomato soup per season (this one). Shameful, I know. But that's only because TJ's roasted tomato soup is so damn good. Have you tried it? If you hate tomato soup or grilled cheese, I don't think we can be friends.

Comments

  1. I beg to differ! Tomato = vegetable, cheese = protein ... there are way worse and less healthy options. This defines comfort food, yo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment