I've been missing out on quality home time the last couple of weekends. I couldn't be more stoked to stay home and just kick it sans a cramped airplane seat. What are you up to this weekend? Doing anything fall-y? Apple picking? Baking? Corn mazing? Pumpkin carving?
Here are some things that made me happy this week:
- excited for cinnamon-cardamom buns this weekend
- finishing breaking bad
- baggu/west elm collaboration looks cool
- holy baselayer!
- the importance of "i love your shoes"
- this great post on staying focused (accompanied by one of my favorite songs)
- two words: birks and socks
- some of these made me laugh so hard, I cried
I hope you have a fun weekend! <3
favorite music find this week (sad, but not mopey, song - best kind :)