Things That Made My Week

Throwing leaves

I've been missing out on quality home time the last couple of weekends. I couldn't be more stoked to stay home and just kick it sans a cramped airplane seat. What are you up to this weekend? Doing anything fall-y? Apple picking? Baking? Corn mazing? Pumpkin carving?

Here are some things that made me happy this week:
- making mama proud by honing my manicure skills (and navy nails!)
- excited for cinnamon-cardamom buns this weekend
- finishing breaking bad
- baggu/west elm collaboration looks cool
- holy baselayer!
- the importance of "i love your shoes"
this great post on staying focused (accompanied by one of my favorite songs)
- two words: birks and socks
- some of these made me laugh so hard, I cried

I hope you have a fun weekend! <3
favorite music find this week (sad, but not mopey, song - best kind :)

Comments

  1. bahahahaha. I really should not have started looking at that post in the library. Crying and laughing silently is a thing that only a few can pull off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forwarded that last link to people in the office. It's really funny to hear 10-15 instances of suppressed laughter within moments of one another

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment