Egg on Top

Fried Egg

Eggs. I love them. I almost typed I love them so much that I feel like I could be a vegetarian, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. Either way, you get the point. Last night's dinner was all about the perfectly runny fried egg.

Did you know I have a dedicated egg pan? As in, nothing but fried eggs get made in there. I never wash it with soap. Just quick rinse, wipe with a paper towel, and it goes back on the rack.

// ginger fried rice + bok choy //

P.S. Grating ginger is a pain in the ass.

Comments

  1. protip: ginger whack - http://youtu.be/lZUiigESWYM?t=1m8s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. I just need a Chinese cleaver now. Where would I get that, Anonymouse?

      Delete
  2. Try keeping your fresh ginger in the freezer. Then when it's time to use it, grate it using a fine grater, skin and all. Keeps it fresh, and is much easier to grate than when it isn't frozen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. Leftover ginger is in the freezer! (No Chinese cleaver necessary, apparently.)

      Delete

Post a Comment