Thursday, February 5, 2015

Shower Hack

photo via joanna

Gather 'round, friends. I think I stumbled upon the best invention in shower technology since body wash. I can't believe it's taken me this long to try...

...a shower speaker! You connect your phone to it via bluetooth, and queue up your gettin' clean playlist or an audiobook (may I suggest this), and go to town. How cool is this thing? It even has buttons to go to the next/previous track.



I used to think showers are such a boring waste of time. But now that I can uptown funk it up, I use the time to do an eclectic celebration of the dance. And that's time well spent in my book. :)

Would you try it?

2 comments :

  1. I would, but I'd probably end up just using it for music as spoken content would have to be interrupted too soon. Did you get one or just planning?

    ReplyDelete