Everlane Shorts

image

The Everlane shorts are solid.

I'll be honest with you, I was a little wary of the pleats (anchorman anyone?). But they are just the right balance of baggy + tailored. These have a tiny bit of stretch too. I have a feeling I'll be taking them on a quite a few bike rides this (indian) summer.

A note of sizing: these run a little big. I'm wearing size 2 here. I mostly wear medium with Everlane. (In fact, the tshirt is a medium.) So, I was pretty sure size 4 would fit. I got both sizes, just in case, and ended up keeping size 2. Size 4 ones were far too... puffy, if you will. For the reference, I'm 121/5'7'' (technically, 5'6'' and 1/2).

imageimage
imageimage

Everlane has really been killing it this year. The silk, trench, poplin, shirt dress, and now the shorts. Bravo! Have you gotten anything recently?

Had to include this photo because it's hilarious. I'm pretty sure I'm pontificating to the cat.
image

Comments