Oh, yes. This is A, she captioned this "mmm bigfoot like hashbrowns".
You know, it has been a week since I finished finals. I have done nothing but cook and wallow in self-pity because I'm not going to Russia. Well, guess what. I am going to man up, go on an overnight drunk* and then do the following:
1) learn to use vi like a real man (none of the "lll"-to-go-to-the-end-of-a-word and other such bullshit)
2) finish my iPhone app
3) try to do a Dropbox puzzle (you should try too!)
4) learn to make sounds with my mouth (from this book)
5) finish my resume and get the awesomest job in the world
complete all the jigsaw puzzles in the universe
Well, mainly the first two. If at all possible, I would like to do all that while giving Tillie a walk like so. (She is the sweetest dog in the world.)
I know mouthsounds shouldn't be my priority, but man do I want to learn how to whistle to this song.
* This is a reference to Life Aquatic. overnight drunk (for me) = cheesecake drowned in sweetened condensed milk. I don't drink, you know.