On Valuable Possesions



This is the result of the video I talked about in the previous post. I really like the way it turned out!

Making videos takes a lot of effort, but I think it's definitely worth the time. Having these memories in this neat video "packages" are some of my most valuable possessions. It's kind of embarrassing how often I go back and rewatch these.

Seeing the faces of the people I love doing their thang, grinning into the camera, looking out into the distance, or pointing(!) invariably puts me in a better mood. And I think it's only going to get better with age. :)

Comments

  1. Olga! I heart your videos! Your memories captured through video are truly priceless, that's what inspired my to do my Paris clip. I love how well you captured the laid back mood of your friends. I just feel like being part of that bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Let's catch up on more video/photo stuff when I get back from Dubrovnik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yassss. I want to hear about Dubrovnik, also.

      Delete

Post a Comment