Remind Anthem



We just released our Back to School video, and it is so-so good! It hits you right in the feels. I get teary every time I watch it. :)

When I moved to the U.S. (12 years ago wattttt?!), the craziest difference from life in Russia was my school. My first year here, I went to one of those rural schools where you see pregnant girls in the hallways. But in my eyes, this school was an incredible bastion of opportunity and learning. I was so stoked to be able to choose my own classes, to choose my own path. Even at that school, those exhausted teachers still cared about me and whether I was challened in my classes.

The schools I went to, and the educators I met along the way, only got better from there. I'm really grateful for all the teachers who made a difference in my weird life. :) #teachsmall

Comments

Post a Comment