Friday, September 17, 2010

See You On the Other Side

Well, well, well. I'm about to embark on my journey back to the states. Ah. There are so many things I'm feeling. I can't even make sense of all of them. The main is that I'm scared. I'm scared of leaving, scared of starting a new school year, scared of living with my friends, scared of flying, so on and so forth.

I'm told that I might not even make it past customs in Moscow. I'm missing a stamp in my passport. Ha! Wouldn't that be something?

Here we are with the lilly that grandma gave me when I arrived. Nobody is showing teeth. :-(
I know this one is blurry, but I like it best.

I'm packing up my computer now and we are heading to the train station. Ciao!

PS. Should my plane crash (which wouldn't surprise me coming from Aeroflot), I would like Florence + The Machine and Chopin played at my funeral.

2 comments :