First Day of School

Ah. I can't believe it's happening. I feel like I never left and summer never happened. I have new roommates and they are AWESOME.

Allow me to introduce:
(from left to right) M, J (roommate from last year), E (V-Rock's gf), A, me. This picture was snapped right before the middle three headed out to school. (They have a 9:30 class. What's up with that?)

Rewind an hour and a half. I made a german pancake for breakfast!

E cut strawberries.

Man-handling the cake in the PAN.

This is A. She is so demure.

Yum.

AHHHHHHH! I have been anxious about this day for weeks.

Comments

  1. Happy First Day of school, Babers! Don't be anxious, karate Chop.
    Mmmm, "German" pancake. I was bummed when the one I made last weekend went partially to waste because I couldn't extract it from my non-non-stick skillet. Yours looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the what?? Your school is crazy. I've never had class that didn't start on the hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember a Child Psych class at 7:40am in summer school once at UMSL.
    I like the table cloth!
    See ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sue! It held up pretty well during the week and the stains washed out in the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment