Sunday Habit

IMG_0334
IMG_0343

Aaaaand I'm back to my old Sunday lazy breakfast habit. Oh, beautiful, tiny kitchen. I've missed you so!


my trusty swedish pancake recipe 

4 eggs
1 cup flour
1 3/4 cups whole milk
4 tbsp melted butter
dash of salt
splash of vanilla (i actually scraped a vanilla bean, 'cause i'm fancy)

mix up the batter. get a buttered 10'' skillet nice and hot over low-medium heat. pour 1/3 cup of batter into the skillet while tilting it until it's crepe-like. flip it with your hands if you dare, or with a spatula, if you'd like to retain feeling in the tips of your fingers.


I couldn't be happier to be home nursing my jetlag with cozy socks and breakfast at 5 am.

Comments

  1. Welcome home! I can't wait to catch up on your adventures (and the blog world in general).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment