Best Kind Of Friday


If there's one holiday I can get behind it's Black Friday and (especially) Cyber Monday. I've been flying my capitalist freak flag with this tiny dollar stud, and you should too!

I'm not in the market for anything. But I do love giving out unsolicited recommendations:

- shopbop (up to 25% off GOBIG14). I'd go for the basics booties | jeans | l/s tee | softest underwear.
- equipment (25% off THANKS). Silk, duh. This is always a safe bet.
- aether (15% off BLACK15OFF). This is the first thing I put on when I get home. I'd love to cozy up with this.
- emerson fry (20% off SHOPFROMBED14). I'd layer a turtleneck under this number.
- everlane is donating all their profits today. (I've been wearing this sweater nonstop.)
- eberjey (20% off STAYCOZY). (These are softer than you can imagine. Also, this and this.)

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Comments