Chocolate Chip Cookies

I usually make oatmeal raisin cookies when I get a cookie craving. I've gotten the oatmeal-cookie-making time from thought "I should make cookies" to standing next to the oven impatiently down to 13 minutes 49 seconds. No joke. I regularly time it and try to beat my best time. But this time I decided to go with chocolate chip cookies.

IMG_2021

I loosely followed this recipe from Cup of Jo. It suggested you roll the cookie dough into a log and refrigerate it for an hour. But let's be honest, who has that kind of time when you've got a cookie craving to satisfy? I skipped all the fancy gluten-free flours and the muscovado sugar (whatever that is) in favor of regular flour and brown sugar. But I really liked the fleur de sel in the dough and on top addition.

IMG_2025

A right out of the oven cookie topped with fleur de sel and coffee ice cream. Mmm. It was perfectly chewy, not too sweet and just the right amount of salty.

Comments

  1. These just look so perfect! Just the way cookies should be! I need to try out this recipe one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment