Moonrise Kingdom

Untitled

I don't like going to the movies much because it's loud (and expensive!), but I make exceptions sometimes. I could not wait for The Iron Lady to come out on the iTunes store, so I went to see it in the theater (twice). And that's when I saw the preview for Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom. I was stunned. One of my favorite movies is The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou which is also directed by Anderson. I can't get enough of it, I must've watched it more than dozen times at this point. So, Moonrise Kingdom definitely has the potential to be on par with Life Aquatic.

I logged on my flickr this morning and my eye went straight to the blog section of the screen. (I love reading flickr's blog!) Sure enough, it was titled Moonrise Kingdom. ANTWRANGLER took some stunning photos on the set and they were featured on the blog (here). Here are my favorites:

Bill Maxin and relaxin

Wes stares down troops

Untitled

Untitled
All these stunning photos taken by ANTWRANGLER and found via the flickr blog

Can't wait to see it one day! For now, I'll settle for watching Stevesie, Kingsley, Klausie, Allie, the gorgeous bull dyke - Jane, the most ravishing creature - Eleanor, and the bond company stooge kicking some pirate ass.

Here is where I, under usual circumstances, would share my favorite Life Aquatic quote, but I just can't decide on one, and should really get back to implementing a swipe-able tableview cell.

Comments