WWDC Keynote 2012

I was following Mac Rumor's live updates from the WWDC Keynote presentation this morning. I've been looking forward to this for months (right after I got over the fact that I wasn't going because the tickets sold out in 1 hour and 43 minutes!). 

First impression - WHO is this silver fox?! 

Where did he come from? I've never seen him in any of the Apple release videos. Phil Schiller - check, Jony Ive - check, Scott Forstall - check, Craig Federighi - what the what? Hats off to whoever made the decision to put him and his glorious hair on stage to present Mountain Lion. Every lady developer out there was too distracted by his perfect face and voluminous hair to hear anything he had to say about the new OS.

But seriously, I'm pretty stoked for iOS 6. Can't wait to play with the new stuff in the UIKit, Social, and PassKit Frameworks. I really hope lots of companies start using PassKit to do their stamp and membership cards. That's my dream come true because I don't have a wallet and I'm constantly losing cards.

Comments

  1. Have you seen Geode Wallet? I don't think it's an idea with staying power, but they nailed the cool-factor.
    http://player.vimeo.com/video/37771482

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really awesome! I showed it to my coworkers, we were all super impressed. If only I could stand having a case on my phone.

      Delete

Post a Comment