Arbitrarily Favorite Products


I don't think it matters what product you use to cleanse your skin. I use the two three cleansers I have interchangeably. Consistency is key. (Just in case you don't speak sarcasm, I am talking out of my butt.)

But, just for fun, I thought I'd share the skincare products that work for me.

1) Clay cleanser doesn't dry your skin. As somebody who has spent some quality time with a salicylic acid cleanser, dermatologica feels luscious.
2) Cucumber wipes. I got hooked on these on the Trans-Siberian, and can't quit. When I fall asleep at my computer and don't have it in me to stand next to the sink for longer than two minutes, I use one of these.
3) Clarisonic was quite a splurge, but I think it was worth it. I use almost daily. You do have to replace brush heads, which is a pain.
4) I have been on a toner kick. The Aveda toner spray feels super moisturizing. I love this toner even more, but it's far too expensive to use daily.
5) This drugstore sunscreen is just as good as the elusive Josie Maran one, and I've been using it since high school.
6) Argan oil, because I'm old and my skin is drying by the second. :)

Anything I'm missing? Are there products that you couldn't live without?

P.S. Speaking of toner, here's an intriguing DIY version I want to try.

Comments