Day 111: Badass

 


Tommy is feeding so well today. We might be turning the corner. Meanwhile my dumbass is like “my supply is probably dropping.” Can’t take a bit of good news. 

Feeling like a real badass today fielding phone calls and meeting people for estimates to remove some pine trees, making cat food, and bolognese all while taking care of Tommy. 

Tommy is feeding so well today. Tommy is feeding so well today. We might be turning the corner. Meanwhile my dumbass is like “my supply is probably dropping.” Can’t take a bit of good news. 


Feeling like a real badass today fielding phone calls and meeting people for estimates to remove some pine trees, making cat food, and bolognese all while taking care of Tommy. We might be turning the corner. Meanwhile my dumbass is like “my supply is probably dropping.” Can’t take a bit of good news. 


Feeling like a real badass today fielding phone calls and meeting people for estimates to remove some pine trees, making cat food, and bolognese all while taking care of Tommy. 

Comments