Things That Made My Week

IMG_5961

This week was exciting and difficult at the same time. I got a ridiculous promotion and raise at work. I still can hardly believe it. The trust that my superiors have put in me is overwhelming (in the best way). I'm just afraid I won't live up to their expectations.

Forrest is coming down to visit me this weekend. I'm stoked! I think we might endeavor to make some fresh pasta. I'm also looking forward to laying on the floor in the morning sun with the cats, taking time to eat breakfast, being in town for my Saturday ballet class, and sitting by the fireplace on Sunday.

What are your plans this weekend? Are you watching the Super Bowl?

Here are some things that made me happy this week:
this incredibly soft shirt (ugh. I wish it was machine-washable.)
Feist's Metals album
getting inspired by these cakes
hilarious video about wedding invitations (via joanna)
re-discovering my stash of macadamia nut chocolate dipped cookies

but mostly this album and this song

Comments

Post a Comment