Gift Guide: Your Favorite Lady (Yourself?)
1. Diptyque scented oval ($45) - because no matter how small her closet is, it could be improved by smelling like "roses and blackcurrent leaves".
2. Handy tote ($35) - because it's utilitarian, and she'll reach for it morning after morning.
3. Studded loafers ($158) - because she kicks ass, so should her shoes.
4. Color of the Year mug ($25) - because it's a beautiful tangerine orange, and it's something to remember the year by.
5. Happy socks ($12) - because they're just the right thing to peek out from ankle length jeans.
6. Kinfolk subscription ($65) - because it's a great read for lazy winter mornings over milky coffee, and the issue will go on her bookshelf (instead of the trash) after she has read it.
8. Pear sweater ($98) - because she'll wear it through the winter and well into spring.
9. Camera strap ($59) - because the strap that came with the camera is not as chic as she.10. Hammered cuff ($59) - it didn't make the image above, but it should have. It's beautiful and goes with everything.