Patagonia Order

Patagonia Summer Sale ended on Thursday, but before it did I treated myself to a couple of things.

Look at this fuzzy beauty. I've been lusting after Patagonia fleece for years, but it's so expensive.
Meet Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket. I got the cranberry color, a little brighter than the one in the picture. I snagged it for $62.50. The price is now back up to normal at $125.00. SUCKAAAAAAAS!

The second thing I got were these puppies.
I love Patagonia Capilene 2 long underwear. I love it. I have two pairs that I wear all the time: around the house, to bed, dance class, (once to the grocery store and Cold Stone), and always when disco dancing in my room. Needless to say, I live in these when camping. These are regularly $40, I got them for $15. I couldn't not get a third pair. I will be welcoming these to my Capilene drawer next week.

Here is me sporting my Capilene gear (and eating toad in the hole). (Damn it, I still haven't posted about the San Clemente trip.)

Other news: I made enough money (and then some) last night street performing to make up for my dress purchase. Yay!

Comments

  1. i love outdoor-gear sales! i was at the columbia outlet yesterday and snagged a great winter/rainy weather coat and some killer hiking shorts on sale! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment