Everlane Summer Sandals Review

IMG_8508

As I've mentioned before, I am a huge fan of Everlane. I jumped on the bandwagon when they first released their t-shirts and, far too many purchases later, haven't looked back.

When they first teased their sandals a couple of months ago, I immediately put all my summer sandal candidates on hold and patiently waited for the simple beauty that Everlane's sandal would undoubtedly be. And it is beautiful, no?

I ordered the black pair the day they came out. (It happened to be during WWDC!)

All my shoes are a consistent size 8. Everlane's website instructed me to order 1/2 size smaller than my regular size. And in my experience, their sizing blurb is spot on. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me in this case.

I'll be honest with you. A more fitting title for this post would be Bigfoot Tries on Everlane Sandals, because that's what happened. (Graphic photo follows. Read on at your own risk :)

IMG_8515

I'm not sure exactly what the problem was, but it felt like the two straps on my arch were the constraining factor. I'm not convinced getting my regular size would solve this issue either.  I'll be damned if I don't give it a try though! It might just not be a shoe for high arched feet.

Update here :)

Anyone out there having the same issue?

Comments