Things That Made My Week


photo via attackofthecute

Above all, my week was quite overwhelming. My journey to become an American started over a decade ago. And as this train is slowly rolling into the final station, it's a little bit bittersweet. I haven't had very much time to reflect on what this all means and how it affects my identity. But I do know I have many thanks to give. My beautiful parents, for raising me and giving me everything they had, my brother, for sharing this journey with me, and the many, many welcoming people in the US who supported us (and, frankly, deserve their own post).

On a lighter note, here are some things that made my week:
- finally, a study that explains for why vova and i balling so hard :)
- the smell in my apartment as i was drifting off to sleep monday night
  because one of these was cooling on the counter
- this dreamy sweater (just as inspiration)
- waking up next to moos curled up with her favorite toy
- this album (via forrest)
- this inspiring article about y-combinator
- getting my first roll of film developed

Have a lovely weekend, everyone. (And stay cool and safe, Southern Californians. Let's get some rain on Monday!)

Comments