Citizenship Test - Passed
photo source: freedom flash
I passed the citizenship test!
It was easy. They ask 10 questions, but you only have to get 6 right. Since I answered the first 6 correctly, they didn't ask me all 10. :(
Here are the questions that I was asked:
1) Name one war fought by the US in 1900s. (WW1)
2) What's the name of the Chief Justice? (John Roberts)
3) In what month do we elect the President? (November)
4) For how many years do we elect a US Representative? (2 years)
5) How many members are there in the House of Representatives? (435)
6) Who is the founding father of this country? (George Washington)
What surprised me was how many people (young, even!) needed somebody to translate just in the waiting room. Also, my case file was soooo thick (~10 cm). I was really curious about what all was in there. One of the things was the cutout of the front of the envelope in which I mailed in my application. (Complete with the Valentine's Day love stamps. :)
I'm supposed to get a letter with the address and date of the Oath Ceremony soon. Yaaaaay!