Things That Made My Week

01490001
photo by fleur lux (via anna's pinterest)

This week has been the longest. I have nothing to say about it other than that I'm glad it's Friday. Who's with me?

Here are some things that made me happy this week:
- this fascinating article about 150,000 year old ultra-conserved words
  no spitting in the ashes!
- eating really spicy authentic chinese food
- it's ok to feel happy and sad at the same time
  which reminds me of this banner (that i secretely want to have in my room)
- the funniest this american life i've listened to (via phil)
- the video of moos fetching the zoom-o toy (that i skillfully got up in the cat carrier) (by jason)
- this short documentary and the music in it (reminds me of kimya dawson)
- a cake recipe that i took the time to make twice this week
  i have yet to tell you about it (next week?)
- my old j.crew gingham shirt (for being light and compliment worthy)

This weekend I'm trying out this iOS debugging tool. It almost seems too good to be true. Did you notice their "this doesn't always work" disclaimer in the notification resend feature? It cracks me up.

Also doing some painting around the house for my mother from another...country (hm?), and hopefully squeezing in a re-watch of The Royal Tenenbaums. Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend!



P.S. Has there ever been a Things That Made My Week post that didn't involve cats?

Comments

  1. I'm with you! That's alot of content ... so far I've watched the cat video. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment