Fingers in Peanut Butter

Beth {finally} came to visit me today. We had a lot of fun. I hadn't seen her in almost 9 weeks. Crazy. I introduced her to 30 Rock, got to show off my swimming skills, had an excuse to eat 6 cookies in a row and eat peanut butter out of the jar with my fingers.
We made peanut butter cookies. I got the natural smooth peanut butter but it was the unsalted kind. It did not taste right. Beth and I tried to add salt. I think it made it better but something was still off. We ended up using half that and half of my {favorite} chunky peanut butter than I had in the pantry. The cookies turned out so delicious. Uhhhh. Naturally, I ate way too many. I don't know why I always do this to myself.

This is a great picture of Beth manning the peanut butter.
COOKIES!
Note Beth's new super cute haircut. She donated her awesome hair to Locks for Love. I am jealous of whoever is going to get her jew-fro wig. 

Beth also got her grades back today and totally kicked this semester's butt. I'm so proud of her!

P.S. I got a second interview with Outdoor Adventures! Sooooo excited!

Comments

  1. Рады видеть вас вместе! Beth is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment