Happy Mother's Day!

To those of you who are mothers. I hope motherhood is all it's cracked up to be and more. I am in Agoura for Mother's Day weekend. Finally turned my program in last night. Ugh. What a pain in the butt. I'm refraining from the use of obscenities for my mother's and Sue's sake since it's their month. {I know I've already failed, but as my dad frequently says, I'm starting a new life today.} Sue's and my mom's birthdays are in May and so is Mother's Day. I'm just going to go ahead and declare May as a no-cuss-month for Olga. I, of course, do not agree with their views on profanities, but I'm doing it for the people I love, so it's OK.
We went to Souplantation this year. It was pretty neat. We usually go to Marie Callenders but we decided to save a whole bunch of money and try something new this time. I wore a Forever 21 dress than I got for ballroom last year.
Oh, and here are the earrings. Wearing turquoise for my grandma.
Mark and I are making dinner for Sue's birthday. So far on the menu: prime rib, potatoes au gratin, corn on the cob, spinach & asparagus. Chocolate mousse bars and angel food cake with a medley of summery fruit for dessert. Happy Birthday, Sue!

Comments

  1. Thank You for your No Cuss Month. The dinner was so wonderful. I loved it all including the Chocolate mousse bars and berry medley! You helped make this weekend and May 10th perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment