She is gone... :-(

I've been going through a bit of a tough time lately. Fortunately my friends and family have been extremely supportive; I don't know what I would be doing without them. My bestest best friend Beth, who goes to school in Ohio, was home for Spring break and was able to be here with me during one of the hardest things I have ever had to get through. She is going to hate me for posting this picture but I think it's cute.
Trust me, we're only smiling because I could cry no more. Thank you, Beth! Last night was my last night with her until summer break. 7 weeks, I think. I still have my finals coming up and a CS project to turn in. My spring break doesn't start until March 20th.

Anyway, I thought I would continue with the blog because it might help me take my mind off things. Mornings is when I feel most sad and I usually stay in the computer lab until 11 pm, so I'm going to try to post in the mornings. Without further ado This Morning I Am Wearing...


J.Crew pajamas. They're by far my favorite pajamas. Beth says I look like a candy cane.
The first picture was a bit of a fail. I didn't manage to run far away from the camera in time so I just stood there. I like it though. Notice the hair! I hadn't showered for 3 days until Beth came and made me. I usually don't brush my hair after a shower because it's so thin and has no trouble untangling by itself when it's dry. Beth insisted on brushing out my hair and gave me two french braids that I slept with.

Also, I know this is the one you've been waiting for, This Morning I Am Eating...
Honey Nut Bunches of Oats! My newly found awesome cereal. I like it. Check out my awesome cereal container. It can hold up to three boxes of cereal so I can mix three different types.
Off to school to work on my program.

Comments