Things That Made My Week

photo via theyard

Oh hai, Friday! I'm flying up North (again) for my friend's wedding tomorrow. I'm super stoked for Seth and his incredible fiancĂ©e to become a team for life. But I'm also pretty excited to have an occasion to wear this dress.

Here are some things that made me happy this week:
this girl and her re-interpreted movie posters
starting on a project i've been meaning to start for years
cooler weather, obvs
finding a trustworthy mechanic, and finally fixing the shaking/rattling issue with my old car
this post reminding me to savor the weekdays too
brushing up my bash scripting skills
pants!

What are you up to this weekend? Perhaps making one of these? :) I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

my morning getting-ready song (sleepy to busting-a-move in ~ 55 seconds)

Comments