Soup Sampler Dinner


So, last night it was getting pretty late and I still had a ton of kitchen cleanup to do after this delicious disaster. The last thing I wanted to do was dirty up more dishes making dinner.

I needed to go to Whole Foods to pick up some chicken, but, on a whim, decided to swing by the hot food section of the store. Most things were already closed or closing (~8:30 PM), but this soup isle caught my eye. Of course, I couldn't settle on one kind of soup. (They all smelled so good!). So I got three half pint containers.

!!!

I am used to making one kind of soup and then having to eat the same thing for several days. How awesome is it that we can get, oh just 3 different kinds of soup and eat them in one sitting?! Call me crazy, but it kind of blew my mind.

P.S. Minestrone was the best of the three. Thai carrot was spicy. I'm yet to try white bean + kale, and chicken tortilla.

Comments

  1. I sat down to eat warm soup (vegetable) from the grocery store deli for the first time ever that I can remember, pulled out my phone to entertain me, and loaded up your blog to see this post. What does it mean! :P

    But, there appears to me to be a flaw in your procedure for determining the best: "Minestrone was the best of the three. Thai carrot was spicy. I'm yet to try white bean + kale, and chicken tortilla."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahah. It's like a double rainbow. Nobody knows what it means.

      Minestrone was the best out of the three that I tried. There were five soups to choose from in total. The method is flawless.

      Delete
  2. Ah, now I understand. Indeed, I must have been drunk on soup to think that Olga of all people would be less than rigorous. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment