The Hangover

I know this post is long overdue. Beth and I watched it a week ago? Oh well. Better late than never, right?

It was really funny. I was laughing out loud so much during the movie. There was not a moment where I was like, "Oh, what time is it?" You know how that is? I find myself checking my watch during the movies oftentimes. It's the perfect summer movie to watch with friends. Just don't see it with your mom. There were so many good scenes! It's definitely very quotable. I was upset we didn't get to see much of the hot guy on the right. I don't know his name but he was very handsome.

If nothing else, this movie really made me appreciate bachelor parties. It really did.

Here is some of my favorite quotes:
"And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine." - Alan

"You probably get this a lot but this isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?" - Alan

The dude who was the delivery doctor in Knocked Up was also in this movie. He was perfect, one of my favorite characters. He had so many good lines but I don't remember any of them. Sometimes I wouldn't even understand what he was saying but the way he delivered them was funny.

And Beth's favorite:
A: "It's not illegal, it's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."
P: "I'm pretty sure that's illegal too."
A: "Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, Bin Laden!"

I'm hoping to see Away We Go with Sue this weekend. And next up, BrĂ¼no! July 10th.

Comments