Hello, Summer!

Oof. I'm a little tired, a little sad and a little happy. I'm back in Agoura and in my jammies in the living room. I haven't been sleeping upstairs in my room since I left for UCLA for various reasons. The condition upon which I moved back into the house was that I sleep in my room for the summer. Tonight is an exception.

I'm really excited that Beth is coming tomorrow morning. There is lots to talk about and we're going to make a plan about what to do about my room. I have a mini-plan already. I'm going finish the paint job that I had started a three years ago. (Has it really been that long?) I am also definitely moving the furniture around. Pictures of all that to come.

I'm happy that school is out and I have time to kick back and relax for a little bit. I'm sad to move out of my first apartment. I'm going to miss my roommates. We spent a lot of time together, and I'm sure I was as much of a pain-in-the-ass-roommate as they were sometimes. I hope I stay in touch with at least D. We shared some awesome moments: Cosmic Encounters, chucking buffalo wing bones at neighbors, J-Lo dance sessions, would-you-rather questions and more. Don't hide the love, D!
I'm tired because I packed and moved all my stuff today. Barry helped me move the boxes into the car. We filled up the whole van. Crazy. It really doesn't seem like I have that much stuff. Most of it was kitchen stuff. I had 2 boxes of clothing. Vova helped me when I got home. We put my kitchen stuff boxes up in the attic and other stuff went to my room. Can't wait to unpack...NOT! {Sorry for the blog post diarrhea tonight.}

Comments