Things That Made My Week
photo via remain simple.
How was your week? I found out that I'm suddenly in love with totally impractical white sneakers. What gives? Overall, I'd say my week was pretty good. Getting to drum all day was definitely the highlight of it. I also caught up with JZ and E, which was lovely.
I get to work on my outside-of-work projects this weekend. But as a fun outing, I'm planning on watching the sunrise from Sandstone Peak. (Don't you crash it!) Also, looking forward to making another batch of Earl Grey ice cream and a different (from this) version of stuffed cabbage.
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are some things that made my week happy:
- enjoying a new batch of earl grey
- jamming on my new cajon
- discovering the best oh-shit-i'm-late breakfast ever:
a banana and a handful of almonds
- ballet class is back from spring break (you should come to my recital in June!)
- Vova and Forrest combining their sweet efforts to teach me git
- planning a long-overdue weekend with JZ
- these irises
- this belt (I've worn it every single day since getting it)
- the smell of my kitchen one early morning (st. louis gooey butter cake, yo)
a weird fun song with a funky piano riff that I couldn't stop listening to this week