Things That Made My Week
photo via theheavingsurface
I had a bit of a difficult week. Right in the middle of it, I had a moment when I declared I had enough of this shit, and would be writing code no more. Silliness. (I'm pretty sure it was just my tired brain talking at 3 am.) Of course, I ended up getting back into it and finishing what I was working on (at 5 am). Moral of the story: sometimes a good cry is all you need to feel better.
How are you?
Here are some things that made my week:
- i find these weck jars to be the perfect container for bringing iced coffee to work
and a little simple vanilla syrup makes it that much sweeter
- ucla makes me proud (for once). professor teaches game theory by giving an epic test
- best game ever (hint: do q+o, then w+p)
- hilarious infomercial gifs
- greek yogurt (to amp up my banana+almonds breakfast)
- cranky kids on a family vacation. love the honesty (found via joanna)
- animals doing what they do best - messing with people's silly activities
- this crazy quiz makes me amused and embarrassed at the same time
I think this weekend is for grilling fish and looking up at the almost-full waning moon, hm? What are you up to this weekend? I hope it's something good.