Monday, April 20, 2009

98 degrees?!

What? That is obnoxiously hot. I feel like I'm in a sauna. I have a break between EE discussion and CS lecture every Monday and Wednesday. I checked the pool schedule and decided to go swimming early. It was perfect! Oh, I can't even tell you. I knew two girls at the pool and shared a lane with them. So much fun. They were also kind enough to share their sunscreen with me.
Wiiiiiind!
Better.
I just got out of class. My hair is a mess. I didn't wear a swim cap today. I'm finishing my cs project so I can be a free soul at the greek week gala tonight. 
I see a mouse in the bushes next to me! It's cute. Aw, it ran away as I was trying to take a picture.

I'm going to see Beth so soon! Time flies.

3 comments :

  1. На второй фотке ты очень красивая!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Это открытый бассейн? Мама завидует тебе вдвойне, если это так.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. It was beautiful out too. Now I have a swimsuit back tan!

    ReplyDelete