Oof. ΦΣΡ

My induction was today. I got a giant headache. I hope it's not an indication of how this whole sorority thing is going to work out. My headache might have had something to do with the fact that I was literally at school from 8am to 10pm and I got to bed at 2am the night before. Uhhh. Not going to work tomorrow as I need to finish my CS project.

Phi Rho's flower is an orchid. They had the pledges wear a black dress and black shoes and they gave us a real orchid to wear in our hair. Pretty! 

Also, I was elected vice-president of the pledge class.

Comments

  1. Это разве настоящая орхидея у тебя в волосах?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! It kind of looks fake but that's because of the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Headache, indication. You said enough yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment